Future world Class A strakers start here
Are You a student interested in surface modeling and automotive design?
Do You have basic engineering knowledge and good feeling for shape and sculpture?
Start today, learn strak and discover the world of 3D modeling!
Your individual path
Choose appropriate step depending on Your level of experience with surface modeling or Alias/Icem Software. If You already feel ready then go ahead and apply for a place in our team!
Start here if You have no or little experience with surface modeling or Alias/Icem Software
If you know Alias/Icem Software start here and enter the world of Class A modeling
Once You have some basic knowledge and experience with surface modeling You are ready to apply for Internship in DesignSurf
You will get 3 exercise to do with individual mentorship as a part of application process.
We offer a unique opportunity for selected candidates to get intensive in person training with real projects.
If You are a student we can offer You a research project for Your Diploma
Once You are ready go ahead and enter the Class A surfacing world.
3 months internship
Hit the ground running with Our internship program. During Your studies we can offer You an internship in Our company where You will have a great opportunity to learn:
- tools, which we are using to create the high-end surfaced products (ICEM Surf and Autodesk Alias);
- Our way of thinking, to fulfill the different expectations of Our clients;
- work on automotive and product design projects
In the three-month internship You will participate in a course specially fitted to beginners where You will learn not only how to use the software, but also You will work on the actual car models. Volume of the course depends on your skills, We will fit the content to your level, so that You use the time as effective as it‘s possible.
To get internship in DesignSurf:
- You should have basic knowledge of surface modeling (if You don't have it then do Autodesk Alias tutorials first)
- Send us Your CV with short explanation why You want to join Our Team (sending a Portfolio is a plus), we will answer You within one week (Please include in email Subject Line: "Beginner Internship - Your Name")
- Once accepted You will get 3 custom exercises to complete. You will also get a mentor that will help You to advance.
- At the end You will be invited on an interview where You will present the results.
Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to learn Class A surfacing in Wolfsburg, one of the centers of automotive world.
Students can apply to make a diploma project in DesignSurf with individual mentorship from Our expert strakers. There are two possible routs for the diploma topic:
- Students come with their own topic and we suport them with surface modeling part;
- Students choose one of the topics we prepare after an interview;
If You are interested please send Your CV (sending also a portfolio is a plus) and short description why You would like to write a diploma with Us. (Please include in email Subject Line: "Diploma - Your Name")
Becoming world class expert is closer than You think
If You are already familiar with surface modeling and Alias or ICEM Surf Software go ahead and apply to join Our team.
Send us Your CV with short explanation why You want to join Our Team (sending a Portfolio is a plus), we will answer You within one week (Please include in email Subject Line: "Beginner Application - Your Name".)