Start Your journey to become an expert
Are You a graduate or a young professional with up to 3 years experience, ideally in surface modeling?
Do You have basic engineering knowledge and good feeling for shape and sculpture?
Join our Team and enter the world of strak!
Your individual path
Choose appropriate step depending on Your level of experience with surface modeling or Alias/Icem Software. If You feel ready then go ahead and apply for a place in our team!
Start here if You have no or little experience with surface modeling or Alias/Icem Software
If you know Alias/Icem Software but don't have experience with Class A modeling, start here.
If You are recent graduate or have little experience with surface modeling You should start with an Internship. You will get intensive in person training with real projects.
If You have surface modeling experience (ideally ICEM Surf or Alias) go ahead and apply! Enter the path to become strak expert!
3 months internship
Hit the ground running with our internship program. During Your studies we can offer You an internship in our company where You will have a great opportunity to learn:
- tools, which we are using to create the high-end surfaced products (ICEM Surf and Autodesk Alias);
- our way of thinking, to fulfill the different expectations of our clients;
- work on automotive and product design projects
To get internship in DesignSurf:
- You should have basic knowledge of surface modeling (if You don't have it then do Autodesk Alias tutorials first)
- Send us Your CV with short explanation why You want to join Our Team (sending a Portfolio is a plus), we will answer You within one week (Please include in email Subject Line: "Experienced Internship - Your Name")
- As a graduate You might get 3 custom exercises to complete as part of the recruitment process. You will also get a mentor that will help You to advance.
- At the end You will be invited on an interview where You will present the results.
Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to learn Class A surfacing in Wolfsburg, one of the centers of automotive world.
Becoming a world class expert is closer than You think
As an experienced member of Our Team You will be quickly working on Our big projects for automotive sector. You will be developing Your Class A surfacing skills and knowledge while gaining valuable experience.
Nevertheless, we expect that You have some surface modeling experience (ideally ICEM Surf or Alias).
Send us Your CV with examples of projects You have been working on (sending a Portfolio is a plus), we will answer You within one week (Please include in email Subject Line: "Experienced - Your Name")